Taking Care Of Louisiana And Texas Homeowners
Damage to residential properties, especially serious property damage, has additional considerations, like:
- Roofing and structural damage
- Personal property coverage
- Displaced residents and temporary housing costs
- Understanding appraisal clauses and other coverage issues contained in policies
- Recoverable depreciation
Insurance companies often underestimate the cost of repairs. They may come to you early with what seems like a reasonable offer. Without an attorney who knows what he is doing and a comprehensive repair estimate, you cannot trust that their offer is fair.
Unique And Skilled Representation
I am attorney Robert Diliberto. For more than 20 years, I have been helping people across Louisiana and Texas with their residential property insurance claims. I have a background as a contractor and real estate broker. This puts me in a special position — I know property, repairs, insurance and the applicable law.
Curious about how I approach my cases? Here are some highlights:
- I work with construction experts to fully evaluate property damage
- I personally review those evaluations
- I identify and explain your options
- I do a comprehensive review of your insurance policy
More than 1,000 clients have walked away from my office with a successful outcome. You want my record as a lawyer on your side.
Pay After You Win, Not Before
You are already stretching yourself thin trying to find answers. I know this. Rather than stressing further, you can rest easy. I work on a contingency fee basis. This means that I only collect a fee if and when you receive payment on your insurance claim. Get Results, Get RJD.
Find out more about how The Diliberto Law Firm can help in your specific case. I am available for cases in Louisiana and Texas. My office is located in Metairie, and I am available by email or phone. Call me at 504-867-6947.