Personal Service And Robust Resources
I am attorney Robert Diliberto. For more than 20 years, I have worked with families and businesses across Louisiana and Texas. Throughout natural disasters and devastating hurricanes, my firm has been a resource and a refuge. I focus on my client’s needs and offer truly personal care. After years helping clients get back on their feet, I know how personal a loss can be, and I use my wealth of resources to stand by your side. I represent:
- Contractors and construction companies
- Property owners, both residential and commercial
- Business owners
- Housing associations
I have seen the ways insurance companies fail their customers after natural disasters strike. They focus on their bottom line, but I am focused on you. My goal is always to help you get the financial support you need to move forward in life.
Our Areas Of Practice
This is Not My First Hurricane
- I have helped clients achieve favorable outcomes after hurricanes Katrina, Harvey, Ike, Gustav and others.
- I am a licensed contractor.
- I am a licensed real estate broker.
- I know how to manage large, complicated cases, as my list of representative clients proves.
- I am licensed to practice law in Louisiana and Texas.
In addition, I was at the forefront of litigation after the Deep Water Horizon oil spill. Few, if any, attorneys in the Gulf region have the kind of experience that I do regarding building construction-related disputes and catastrophic losses.
When we have to make the business decision to retain a lawyer, we choose the Diliberto Law Firm. With Robert Diliberto we get quality representation on a contingency fee basis that fits our business model and allows us to manage our risk while obtaining the best possible outcome to litigation.” – David F.
You Can Afford High-Quality Legal Representation
After suffering catastrophic losses, businesses and individuals seldom have money to hire a skilled attorney. That is why I work on a contingency basis: you do not pay unless we win.