Personal Service And Robust Resources
I am attorney Robert Diliberto. For more than 20 years, I have been helping people in Louisiana and Texas recover from devastating property losses and resolve construction-related disputes. My firm is small enough to provide personal service, yet large enough to have the resources and assets needed to get the job done. As a lawyer I represent:
- Commercial property owners
- Residential property owners
- Business owners
- Condominium Associations
- Construction Companies
Our Areas Of Practice
This is Not My First Hurricane
- I have helped clients achieve favorable outcomes after hurricanes Katrina, Harvey, Ike, Gustav and others.
- I am a licensed contractor.
- I am a licensed real estate broker.
- I know how to manage large, complicated cases, as my list of representative clients proves.
- I am licensed to practice law in Louisiana and Texas.
In addition, I was at the forefront of litigation after the Deep Water Horizon oil spill. Few, if any, attorneys in the Gulf region have the kind of experience that I do regarding building construction-related disputes and catastrophic losses.
When we have to make the business decision to retain a lawyer, we choose the Diliberto Law Firm. With Robert Diliberto we get quality representation on a contingency fee basis that fits our business model and allows us to manage our risk while obtaining the best possible outcome to litigation.” – David F.
You Can Afford High-Quality Legal Representation
After suffering catastrophic losses, businesses and individuals seldom have money to hire a skilled attorney. That is why I work on a contingency basis: you do not pay unless we win.